An outline of the objectives, and strategies to achieve those objectives, for the Superplay Cafe project.
About the Business
The Superplay Cafe is an indoor play centre and cafe located at Mount Barker in the Adelaide Hills. The play cafe is open every day from 9:30am till 5:00pm. Children pay a fee upon entry and may stay as long as they like. Parents and caregivers enter for free. The cafe offers drinks, snacks and light meals, including a kids menu and healthy options are available. They also specialise in kids parties and the facilities can be hired out for private functions, fundraisers and community events. More details here.
The objectives for the internet marketing of the business are:
- Increase the customers coming to the play cafe
- Increase the party and function bookings
The strategies we devised to achieve the objectives are as follows:
- Create a website optimised for local search engine traffic
- Create a Google Places page and encourage reviews
- Create a Facebook page to keep in touch with existing customers, attract new customers and to advertise the kids parties and functions packages and options
- Create a blog to advertise the kids parties and functions packages and options
- Collect email addresses to eventually start an email newsletter to maintain relationship with existing customers and encourage party and function bookings